All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Older Younger relationships

Go down 
+6
Danielle
Jincks013
futureshock
Emma2
krystineM
RebelCats
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
futureshock

futureshock

Older Younger relationships - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 8:50 am

SgtSpaz wrote:
She started taking birth control when we started seeing each other, I know that for a fact.

When did you start seeing each other?
Back to top Go down
W.S.

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 1:47 pm

Jincks013 wrote:

I swear the world hasn't known such self absorbtion since Narcissis discovered himself.

Or you. You seem pretty fond of your own opinion if it can include putting others down. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 3:20 pm

have you read things jury writes, jinks is no where near as self-absorbed as she is. no offence.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 23, 2008 9:22 pm

whale shit, why did you pick this as an id?
Back to top Go down
RebelCats

RebelCats

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 5:53 am

futureshock wrote:
whale shit, why did you pick this as an id?

I believe whale shit is juryofone they just changed their ID. If you look on page 2 of this thread is whale shits first post and I know that was juryofone.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 8:29 am

At first I though someone hacked onto the site and changed it without "whale's" knowledge, lol!
Back to top Go down
RebelCats

RebelCats

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 8:59 am

LOL but I am curious on why they choose that name....
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 4 EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 11:14 am

same here...i was surprised that it went through when signing in. :S
i mean if you cant swear on here, why would it allow it when you sign up...
Back to top Go down
Jincks013

Jincks013

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 12:52 pm

WHALE SHIT wrote:
Jincks013 wrote:

I swear the world hasn't known such self absorbtion since Narcissis discovered himself.

Or you. You seem pretty fond of your own opinion if it can include putting others down. Twisted Evil

Your incompetence is an inspiration to idiots everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Erulissė

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 7:27 pm

Jincks013 wrote:
WHALE SHIT wrote:
Jincks013 wrote:

And you are an inspiration for comics, but not everywhere; just in developmentally disabled centers located in trailer parks.
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 4 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 10:21 pm

can we all grow up?
Back to top Go down
Jincks013

Jincks013

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 7:53 am

Erulissė wrote:
Jincks013 wrote:
WHALE SHIT wrote:
Jincks013 wrote:

And you are an inspiration for comics, but not everywhere; just in developmentally disabled centers located in trailer parks.

If you had a brain you'd be dangerous. Fortunately for the rest of us you are harmless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Older Younger relationships
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Drama All of the Time :: Debate :: General Debate-
Jump to: