All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Older Younger relationships

Go down 
+6
Danielle
Jincks013
futureshock
Emma2
krystineM
RebelCats
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
krystineM

krystineM

Older Younger relationships - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 4:48 pm

it is my response either you like it or you dont. if you dont like it, DO NOT READ IT AND RESPOND TO ME!

2 months but i knew him for 2 years and have always been close with him.
that may not be the same as a long term relationship, but hey, people today get engaged to in like 8 months or even less.
not everyone has a fairy tale love story/relationship as you do.
Back to top Go down
W.S.

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 4:49 pm

krystineM wrote:
it is my response either you like it or you dont. if you dont like it, DO NOT READ IT AND RESPOND TO ME!

that may not be the same as a long term relationship, but hey, people today get engaged to in like 8 months or even less.

I can have any opinion I want. Don't tell me what to think.

EIGHT months is not TWO.
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 4:52 pm

as can i so dont tell me not to write something.

i love how you only come on here to interogate me and say something disgusting.
get a life.
Back to top Go down
W.S.

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 4:54 pm

krystineM wrote:

get a life.

Say whatever you want about me. I am not a liar nor do I sleep around and think my answer lies in having children.

Bring it.
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 4:55 pm

go back and read what my replies were.
you clearly have not.
im not reprating myself and i am not going to sink to our level.
this is riduculious.
Back to top Go down
RebelCats

RebelCats

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 5:32 pm

juryofone wrote:
krystineM wrote:

I can have any opinion I want. Don't tell me what to think.

EIGHT months is not TWO.

On 4-4-99 I went out on a date with my husband. On 4-4-99 I moved in with him. I told him within 2-4 weeks told him I loved him and was gonna marry him. By July of 99 I was pregnant with our first son (planned). By the end of 01 we were married. We have been together now for 9 years (almost 9 years this April). So yes some people move fast. When true love finds you it finds you. You don't have to take things slow if you don't want to. We did not and we are still together.
Back to top Go down
W.S.

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 5:36 pm

RebelCats wrote:

On 4-4-99 I went out on a date with my husband. On 4-4-99 I moved in with him. I told him within 2-4 weeks told him I loved him and was gonna marry him. By July of 99 I was pregnant with our first son (planned). By the end of 01 we were married. We have been together now for 9 years (almost 9 years this April). So yes some people move fast. When true love finds you it finds you. You don't have to take things slow if you don't want to. We did not and we are still together.

So on 2-22-99 you were actively trying to conceive with someone else? If not, then your case does not have anything to do with Krystine's.

Congratulations on 9 years (coming up).
Back to top Go down
Melissa

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 8:38 am

krystineM wrote:
RebelCat you said you have a 16 yr age difference with you and your husband, i have an 18 yr age difference, i met him at legal age but we got more serious now. Some people who i tell give an expression like... affraid or think he is also some kind of perv...i hate when that happens.
I feel the relationship my bf/fiance and i have is the exact same as those of what society sees as a "normal" relationship. He [just like your husband] doesnt control the things i do, he lets me be myself and own person and make my own choices. And as you do i ask what he thinks about a decision i make.
The only way i see a problem with a relationship is if the girl was much younger, a minors age.
Thats my take on the issue.
Your not a minor but your much younger. I'm sorry but there is something wrong with a man in his 30's+ who is dating a teen. And yes you are still a teen, legal adult or not. And you pretty much inplied that here:

krystineM wrote:
if we were immature we wouldnt give a damn about this all right now we wouldnt be saving, or anything like that now we weould be messing around here and there doing what we want when we want but that is not the case. Alot of teens get pregnant unexpectedly.

You know you tend to contradict yourself a lot Krystine. Especially with the whole TTC and taking bc/not takng bc. . .

krystineM wrote:
go back and read what my replies were.
you clearly have not.
im not reprating myself and i am not going to sink to our level.
this is riduculious.
Actually, I don't think anyone wants to sink to *your* level seeing as how you lie through your teeth and can't even keep your story strait. How about you tell the truth for once. . .
Back to top Go down
Jincks013

Jincks013

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 9:00 am

juryofone wrote:
krystineM wrote:

get a life.

Say whatever you want about me. I am not a liar nor do I sleep around and think my answer lies in having children.

Bring it.

Nothing like unwarrented judgementalism in the moring is there? A committed relationship doesn't have a timeline just and FYI. I will admit that none of the others seems to have quite your flair, most are demonstraiting a compassion you seem to avoid at all costs.

Ok 'jury of one' and what a pretension of self aggrandizing your chosen moniker is, just who do you think died and left you god? Last I heard judging someone else is an unattractive personal habit. You remind me of Mrs. Olson on little house on the prarie, so unless you have no skeletons in your closet or a lot of insurance I'd quit throwing stones from that glass house if I were you.

Sleeping around? This is a problem how? You are once again engaging in an out of date behavior patterns. She could be screwing men, women or goats 17 times a day and its no one's business but her own and what she is comfortable doing.
There is no moral value on this one. There is only individual choice. I'd say given the nature of you posts perhaps you ought to loosen up, go get laid and remember what it feels like to be human.

Lets look at your "I am not a liar."
Oh yes you are. You lie to yourself constantly and your very moniker betrays and extreme sense of personal insecurity and instability. You hate yourself so very much that you lash out at others.
You are definately prejudiced and bigoted and no those are not compliments.

"Bring it".. umm hello!! This isn't the highschool after school special. Whats with the challenge to combat? It isn't the middle ages either. "Bring it" what a bunch of pretentious bravado.
And we are to take you seriously as if you were an actual adult here? LMAO..
I'd have never pegged you for a comic.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 10:45 am

I really don't care how many people others sleep with, either. It doesn't effect me.

The only reason I feel strongly about things like teen pregnancy is because it effects everyone.
Back to top Go down
W.S.

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 11:21 am

Jincks013 wrote:

Nothing like unwarrented judgementalism in the moring is there? A committed relationship doesn't have a timeline just and FYI. I will admit that none of the others seems to have quite your flair, most are demonstraiting a compassion you seem to avoid at all costs.

Ok 'jury of one' and what a pretension of self aggrandizing your chosen moniker is, just who do you think died and left you god? Last I heard judging someone else is an unattractive personal habit. You remind me of Mrs. Olson on little house on the prarie, so unless you have no skeletons in your closet or a lot of insurance I'd quit throwing stones from that glass house if I were you.

It was a title chosen for the board. A board called "All Drama All the of the Time" that was created to entice drama, not fall away from it.

Quote :
Sleeping around? This is a problem how? You are once again engaging in an out of date behavior patterns. She could be screwing men, women or goats 17 times a day and its no one's business but her own and what she is comfortable doing.
There is no moral value on this one. There is only individual choice. I'd say given the nature of you posts perhaps you ought to loosen up, go get laid and remember what it feels like to be human.

I know what it feels like to be human. I'm telling this very young girl that sleeping with at least two different men and being engaged to them in the span of ONE MONTH (you can also read her previous posts) while actively TTC then claiming not to TTC but use birth control, however in yet other posts she says she never took birth control and never believed in birth control... Her 'sleeping around' does have consequences to the child she is carrying!

By the way, got I screwed last night.

Quote :
Lets look at your "I am not a liar."
Oh yes you are. You lie to yourself constantly and your very moniker betrays and extreme sense of personal insecurity and instability. You hate yourself so very much that you lash out at others.
You are definately prejudiced and bigoted and no those are not compliments.

"Bring it".. umm hello!! This isn't the highschool after school special. Whats with the challenge to combat? It isn't the middle ages either. "Bring it" what a bunch of pretentious bravado.
And we are to take you seriously as if you were an actual adult here? LMAO..
I'd have never pegged you for a comic.

As far as I go, I'm not the one posting every little faulty detail about my life then trying to turn it around saying that everyone is being mean to me and putting words in my mouth. This happens no matter what is said to her.

Um, hello! I suppose the joke in my statement 'bring it' didn't come across very well or you wouldn't feel the need to call me out on it. The truth is, I couldn't care one single iota less what Krystine thinks of me. 'Bring it' wasn't bravado or me standing up and saying I don't have skeletons. I am not telling the world what my skeletons are then dressing them up in clothes to make them look like something they aren't.

Krystine sleeping with people does effect others. It is going to have a major effect on this child. It has an effect on the family she is living with, her fiancee/bf/old dude and his other child. Hopefully they know it is his child because for the two months before she was actively trying to have another man's child and felt pregnant every day, she tested negative. That is effecting people's lives.

I don't care who the hell anyone sleeps with. USE BIRTH CONTROL AND CONDOMS. Don't get diseases, don't get pregnant. Screw whoever, whenever. Have fun and be safe about it. Start bringing kids into it and I have a major problem.
Back to top Go down
SgtSpaz

SgtSpaz

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 6:33 pm

Hello all I'm Krystine's significant other, or insignificant other judging by some of the responses on here, lol. I've read most of the posts here, not all, I tend to loose interest when flaming begins.

I'll begin with addressing the reason I choose to live with my brother seeing how this is a major bone of contention with a few of you. After my divorce the marital home was sold, the money from that sale went to my ex because she would be the primary care giver of our child and I had the option of living with family where my ex didn't. My background is old european and as with many, not all, of that culture if you're not married you tend to live with family. The reason mainly being why would you pay rent to a complete stranger when you could pay it to a family member and help them out. Instead of renting out to someone who my brother doesn't know, why wouldn't he rent out to someone in his family who he can trust, especially when there are children in the house? Sounds simple to me anyway.

As for the age difference, what can I say to each his own. We live in a time where men lie with men so I don't see how a straight relationship can be condemned simply because of an age difference. It seems that pretty much anything goes now aday so why condemn this, unless it's simply a matter of voicing an opinion and debating an issue which is fine by me as long as personal attacks are avoided. I know it can't be always helped, I've flamed people myself now and again, but I try not to.

I'd love to answer any questions you may have as long as the conversation remains civil. Forgive me if I don't respond right away I tend not to be online that often.
Back to top Go down
W.S.

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 7:04 pm

Spaz, how do you feel about Krystine not taking birth control?
Back to top Go down
SgtSpaz

SgtSpaz

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 7:28 pm

She started taking birth control when we started seeing each other, I know that for a fact.

Having another child for me is no big deal the more the merrier, as far as I'm concerned more people should be doing it instead of falling into the party atmosphere, and "you gotta live your life before you settle down". If you can't do things with your kids then its probably not worth doing. There's nothing like seeing your child experience things for the first time.
Then again I never got into the drinking and drug party scene so I don't understand the attraction. My parents owned a bar when I was younger and I saw alot of crap involving the party crowd and it turned me off at an early age.
Back to top Go down
W.S.

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 7:34 pm

I hope her spoken word is more communicative than her written word. As far as she has told us, she was with someone else in October and November and was trying to get pregnant. She has also told us she never took birth control because she didn't believe in it.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 10:06 pm

SgtSpaz,

Thanks for joining us. I hope we didn't scare you away already.

Are you still up for answering our questions? If you are, I have some about Krystine's mother.
Why does she have a problem with you? How could she kick her own daughter out of the house?
How well do you know this woman?

Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 10:58 pm

juryofone wrote:
I hope her spoken word is more communicative than her written word. As far as she has told us, she was with someone else in October and November and was trying to get pregnant. She has also told us she never took birth control because she didn't believe in it.

I was not actively trying to get pregnant.
i THOUGHT i was pregnant ONCE with my ex. NOT trying.
i did NOT want to take birth control at a certain time BEFORE i was with George,
i got off it for a WHILE, then realized it was stupid to have gotten off it in the first place,
and got BACK on it.
Back to top Go down
Jincks013

Jincks013

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 10:59 pm

I really hate having to repeat myself..
Jury, your pretentions of adaquecy amaze me, how did you ever learn to function with an IQ three degree's below whale shit? You can pretend some astonishinly stupid moral ground all you like but the pure fact is that it really affects no one but Krystine. As long as she avoids STD's and doesn't spread them you really have no arguement.
You are however doing an impressive job of pointing out what a bigot you are. Keep it up, I'd hate to ever mistake you for a rational person.

On the topic of 'morality' did it ever cross your miniscule mind that your morality isn't the least bit important to other people? That their 'morals' might have a different basis then your own?
I swear the world hasn't known such self absorbtion since Narcissis discovered himself.
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 11:04 pm

i am clean.
i used a condom everytime, the one time i did not with my ex i thought i could have been pregnant, and hey! guess what, i wasnt. it was a false alarm and i did not have sex with my ex again after that because things were getting too weird with us and i did not like what ws going on.
I've had an STD test, if your not aware, you have to get one when you go for the Major Prenatal Exam when you are pregnant and they test for HIV/AIDS and STD's. If i had one, i would know about it from the test.
Back to top Go down
Jincks013

Jincks013

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 11:27 pm

krystineM wrote:
i am clean.
i used a condom everytime, the one time i did not with my ex i thought i could have been pregnant, and hey! guess what, i wasnt. it was a false alarm and i did not have sex with my ex again after that because things were getting too weird with us and i did not like what ws going on.
I've had an STD test, if your not aware, you have to get one when you go for the Major Prenatal Exam when you are pregnant and they test for HIV/AIDS and STD's. If i had one, i would know about it from the test.

I know.
I just think it is amazingly stupid of anyone to try to 'moralize' for anyone else. Jury is so impressed with itsself that it literally cannot see beyond the mirror it has glued to it's nose.
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 11:30 pm

agreed.
i feel the same way 100%.
its kind of funny if you think about it though.
Back to top Go down
Jincks013

Jincks013

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 11:33 pm

I have no time for delusional people who want to control everyone around them because they are afraid of an orgasm like jury.
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 11:37 pm

its amazing how shes so quick to judge though.
we live in a society with so many different ideas of living, raising families, relationships, religion, and more!
Not everyone is going to have the same ideas and lifestyles as the person next door to them!
Its become the norm these days, but to some they i guess get offended when someone does not follow their beliefs.
Back to top Go down
SgtSpaz

SgtSpaz

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 12:33 am

futureshock wrote:
SgtSpaz,

Thanks for joining us. I hope we didn't scare you away already.

Are you still up for answering our questions? If you are, I have some about Krystine's mother.
Why does she have a problem with you? How could she kick her own daughter out of the house?
How well do you know this woman?

Thanks in advance.

Why Krystine's mother has a problem with me, that's easy I'm 18 years older than her daughter and she was friends with my ex, kind of makes an awkward situation to say the least.
Krystine was kicked out before she started up with me. I only have krystine's side of the story and its better you ask her about it. All I can say is that they seem not to mesh in the personality department, they've been butting heads since day one.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 8:48 am

SgtSpaz wrote:

Why Krystine's mother has a problem with me, that's easy I'm 18 years older than her daughter and she was friends with my ex, kind of makes an awkward situation to say the least.
Shocked
Quote :

Krystine was kicked out before she started up with me. I only have krystine's side of the story and its better you ask her about it. All I can say is that they seem not to mesh in the personality department, they've been butting heads since day one.

Thanks for the answers. That certainly does explain a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Older Younger relationships   Older Younger relationships - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Older Younger relationships
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Drama All of the Time :: Debate :: General Debate-
Jump to: