All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Muslim Father Brutally Murders Daughter For Puppy Love

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
futureshock

futureshock

Muslim Father Brutally Murders Daughter For Puppy Love Empty
PostSubject: Muslim Father Brutally Murders Daughter For Puppy Love   Muslim Father Brutally Murders Daughter For Puppy Love EmptyMon May 12, 2008 4:27 pm

True monsters
Category: Religion
I have a daughter myself, who I want to grow up to be independent and free and sensible and interesting, so I can't even imagine what it would take to bring a parent to this: article
For Abdel-Qader Ali there is only one regret: that he did not kill his daughter at birth. 'If I had realised then what she would become, I would have killed her the instant her mother delivered her,' he said with no trace of remorse.
Yikes. What did she do? Become a mass murderer, a terrorist, a destroyer of entire cultures by acts of destruction?
No, nothing quite so horrific. She was guilty of puppy love.
Two weeks after The Observer revealed the shocking story of Rand Abdel-Qader, 17, murdered because of her infatuation with a British solider in Basra, southern Iraq, her father is defiant. Sitting in the front garden of his well-kept home in the city's Al-Fursi district, he remains a free man, despite having stamped on, suffocated and then stabbed his student daughter to death.
Abdel-Qader Ali is a coward and a monster, the warped product of a bestial 'civilization' that treats half its members as chattel and the other half as little better than junkyard dogs, brutes who will maintain the savage order by denying love and individuality and murdering anyone who does not precisely fit their mandated roles.
Abdel-Qader Ali is not an aberration, not some random psychopath who committed an evil and then, all alone and despised, tries to justify it. No, he's part of a whole culture that favors this violence.
Abdel-Qader, 46, a government employee, was initially arrested but released after two hours. Astonishingly, he said, police congratulated him on what he had done. 'They are men and know what honour is,' he said.
…
It was her first youthful infatuation and it would be her last. She died on 16 March after her father discovered she had been seen in public talking to Paul, considered to be the enemy, the invader and a Christian. Though her horrified mother, Leila Hussein, called Rand's two brothers, Hassan, 23, and Haydar, 21, to restrain Abdel-Qader as he choked her with his foot on her throat, they joined in. Her shrouded corpse was then tossed into a makeshift grave without ceremony as her uncles spat on it in disgust.
'Death was the least she deserved,' said Abdel-Qader. 'I don't regret it. I had the support of all my friends who are fathers, like me, and know what she did was unacceptable to any Muslim that honours his religion,' he said.
They are not men, they are abused dogs. They have no honor; honor is not blind, stupid obedience to a death cult that demands that you murder your children or your sisters for showing signs of humanity.
I count at least three tragedies here.
One is these 'men' who have had their minds corrupted by a foul religion.
The greatest is Rand Abdel-Qader herself, murdered for an infatuation.
The third is one only briefly mentioned: the mother, Leila Hussein. I wonder…does her skin crawl at having to submit to the vile creature who tortured her daughter to death, or is she sufficiently indoctrinated into the evils of her culture that she accepts it? Either way, it's a nightmare.
pharyngula
Back to top Go down
Erulissė

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Father Brutally Murders Daughter For Puppy Love   Muslim Father Brutally Murders Daughter For Puppy Love EmptyMon May 12, 2008 5:21 pm

Cult.

Horrific.

Expected.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Father Brutally Murders Daughter For Puppy Love   Muslim Father Brutally Murders Daughter For Puppy Love EmptyMon May 12, 2008 8:00 pm

Ditto, ditto, and ditto.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Muslim Father Brutally Murders Daughter For Puppy Love   Muslim Father Brutally Murders Daughter For Puppy Love Empty

Back to top Go down

Muslim Father Brutally Murders Daughter For Puppy Love
Page 1 of 1