All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sarah Palin's new baby is really her daughter Bristol's baby

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
futureshock

futureshock

Sarah Palin's new baby is really her daughter Bristol's baby Empty
PostSubject: Sarah Palin's new baby is really her daughter Bristol's baby   Sarah Palin's new baby is really her daughter Bristol's baby EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 6:41 am

I didn't give any credence to this story until I saw this website:

http://www.bristolpalinpregnant.com/
Back to top Go down
Erulissė

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin's new baby is really her daughter Bristol's baby   Sarah Palin's new baby is really her daughter Bristol's baby EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:02 pm

The thing I don't understand is why Palin would hide the pregnancy only to announce Bristol's pregnancy now?

Was it a timing issue? I remember before Bristol's pregnancy being announced there was some rumor that Bristol was the mother of Trig. If that is true, they could, I suppose, cover up the lie by doing this now? But then why would she have...

Ah, she would have announced Sarah's pregnancy in March to cover up Bristol's...

OH, CHRIST ALMIGHTY, politics has turned into a bad TV show.

Heck, if they can cover up 9/11 I'm sure a teenage pregnancy is nothing.

Sarah Palin's new baby is really her daughter Bristol's baby Abstinence-bag
Ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Here's an article from March:

http://blog.oregonlive.com/mapesonpolitics/2008/03/governor_is_7_months_pregnant.html
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin's new baby is really her daughter Bristol's baby   Sarah Palin's new baby is really her daughter Bristol's baby EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:08 pm

Having had a baby, I know that no matter how thin you are, you need a special type of pants to wear because of the change in configuration of your waist line. She wasn't pregnant, not in my opinion, anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah Palin's new baby is really her daughter Bristol's baby   Sarah Palin's new baby is really her daughter Bristol's baby Empty

Back to top Go down

Sarah Palin's new baby is really her daughter Bristol's baby
Page 1 of 1