All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another Teen Trying to Get Pregnant

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
futureshock

futureshock

Another Teen Trying to Get Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Another Teen Trying to Get Pregnant   Another Teen Trying to Get Pregnant EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 12:37 am

Questioner: denise
Category: Teen Pregnancy
Private: No

Subject: am I pregnant
Question: Hey. I'm 16 years old and my bf is 19 we been dating for 10 months n we been having unprotected sex for 7 or 8 months now and I been trying to get pregnant for like 4 months and than I stop but now in the month of dec. My period hasn't come but it came in jan and feb but not all of a sudden it feel like I'm pregnant cause my lower back n side been hurting, I stay sleepy n I stay gotta go 2 the bathroom n I feel feelings sick all the time but I neva throw up cause just be feeling like it and me n my bf have sex all the time n the last time we had sex was like 2 dayz ago but I wanna kno do you think I'm pregnant or I'm jus feeling like diz cause I wanna be pregnant so bad n how come brown stuff be coming out of me n right now I'm side is killing me ... may you please help me undastand
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: Another Teen Trying to Get Pregnant   Another Teen Trying to Get Pregnant EmptyWed Feb 18, 2009 4:43 am

3 words come to mind after struggling to understand that.

GHETTO-TRAILER-TRASH!

honestly, there should be some sort of level of education one needs before having children.
and proper grammar should be taken into consideration. because now if and when that child is born he'll be talking gangster like his parents.

they dont sound well off, they dont sound well educated, they clearly have no attention coming from parents at all for this matter, because the girl is 16 and having sex every day with her 19 yr old boyfriend.
and one thought comes to mind too, welfare client.

this is just ...girls who feel this way and act out t his way should be forced to see counsellors no if's and's or but's.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Another Teen Trying to Get Pregnant   Another Teen Trying to Get Pregnant EmptyFri Feb 20, 2009 1:24 am

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Teen Trying to Get Pregnant   Another Teen Trying to Get Pregnant Empty

Back to top Go down

Another Teen Trying to Get Pregnant
Page 1 of 1