All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Bastard Factory in England...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
futureshock

futureshock

The Bastard Factory in England... Empty
PostSubject: The Bastard Factory in England...   The Bastard Factory in England... EmptyTue Feb 10, 2009 2:26 pm

(welfare) Benefits mother living with jobless boyfriend is pregnant (again, this time with) with triplets... at the age of 17

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1140912/Mother-living-benefits-unemployed-boyfriend-reveals-pregnant-triplets--age-17.html
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: The Bastard Factory in England...   The Bastard Factory in England... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 2:47 am

wow.
that is...wow.
i dont have words to describe this...and one or 2 could have health problems...
i always said and my boyfriends agrees with me, that if any of or children could have a mental illness/disability we would abort because it would not be fair to that child to have to suffer through life like that.

its kind of sad because she thinks this is the norm. to have kids, have her mom help her raise them like she said: when her kids areolder they will be doing just what we are doing, and she'll look after there kids..
if my kids get pregnant at a young age i will give my support to them and help them if they need help, but i would not cheer them on and give my blessing if they want more at a young age still...

and 3 kids at once...omg i cannot imagine..
the boyfriend needs to get a job i mean honestly govornment cheques still wont do it to raise all those kids...
maybe she should have given more attention to finishing up school, getting a proper job, getting off welfare and getting her lazy boyfriend off his butt and help find him a job...she has[or had] her whole life to plan on having more kids...
what does she think, no protection that she wont get pregnant??
HELLO!! what happened the first time? lol

oh did you kno that people are trying to re-enforce a new law?[might only be in canada]
that there should be a maximum limit of children 2 kids per house hold, because anymore than that is neglect to the child?
my boyfriend told me about this and i was so mad about people actually wanting this law to be enforced.
people should be able to have as many kids as they want, within reason and naturally.
but that is just such an outrageous law if they do enforce it..
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: The Bastard Factory in England...   The Bastard Factory in England... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:41 am

Ditto to everything you said in this post.

That seems crazy that people are trying to pass a law dictating how many children a family is allowed to have!
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: The Bastard Factory in England...   The Bastard Factory in England... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 10:53 am

maybe her mother has to be well, a mother and explain to her to get a job or stop having kids till shes off benefits!!
Back to top Go down
Maz

Maz

PostSubject: Re: The Bastard Factory in England...   The Bastard Factory in England... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 6:50 pm

The girl states in the article that "'It's not got anything to do with anyone else"...

Oh yes it does, little girl, when you are receiving £1,126 in benefits each month from a system that you haven't paid a penny into. She's entitled not to choose an abortion, but it makes me laugh when these young girls state "i'm not having an abortion I don't agree with it" as though they're taking some kind of moral high ground Smile
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: The Bastard Factory in England...   The Bastard Factory in England... EmptyWed Feb 11, 2009 8:39 pm

spooning money from the gov. and money out of people's pockets, deffinately has something to do with other people.
fine, dont get an abortion..adoption maybe?
she is intitled to her own opinion on abortiob...
but why not abort the two that could have problems and make the load not so hard...
the boyfriend has to get a job. i mean we all would love to stay at home with our children each and everyday, but in today's society you need two incomes to get by. the price of things is not going down, and living expencises keep on increasing.

the boyfriend at least should be working now. a full time job, welfare works to get people off of welfare not so you can be a life long free loader.

she cant use the excuse it just happened, or we didnt know, because she has a living breating, talking and walking reminder of what will happen without protection A CHILD!!

her mom might be using welfare too, and maybe she thinks this is how things are done..
someone has to open her eyes and let her know exactally where the welfare money comes from.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: The Bastard Factory in England...   The Bastard Factory in England... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 5:21 pm

I think you hit the nail exactly on the head. I don't think she understands where welfare money comes from. It's probably because she saw her mom use it to live off of, and her mom saw her mom, etc., etc.
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: The Bastard Factory in England...   The Bastard Factory in England... EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 7:04 pm

yep, history repeats itself..monkey see monkey do.

welfare offices should explain exactally where welfare money comes from.
i think some people think that it comes straight from the govornment, when in reality it does not.
if they explained that, maybe they would feel some feeling of guilt and try harder to get a job instead of mooch off people for what seems like forever.

and i bet she wants to keep the 3 babies because she knows, the more kids you have, the more money you get.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: The Bastard Factory in England...   The Bastard Factory in England... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 7:58 am

That's a good idea about explaining how welfare works at the welfare office!!!

I remember the first girl I conversed with on ehealth about this, and she was looking forward to getting welfare when her baby was born. She likened it to "winning the lottery".
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: The Bastard Factory in England...   The Bastard Factory in England... EmptyFri Feb 13, 2009 11:13 am

omg are you serious, thats ridiculious.

i would never ever raise my child[or any other future children i have] on welfare money.
im not disabled where i cant work for myself or anything like that.
girls i went to school with who got pregnant do this. its so...its like hello!! get a job!
until i am physically unable to work, myself and my boyfriend ca provide for ourselves.

thats just such an ignorant and lazy thing to do.
get east money. if this is the case where there waiting for there money then seriousle, they need to be exucated on where i comes from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bastard Factory in England...   The Bastard Factory in England... Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bastard Factory in England...
Page 1 of 1