All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anti-Choicers Too Busy Spewing Lies To Help Those In Need

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
futureshock

futureshock

Anti-Choicers Too Busy Spewing Lies To Help Those In Need Empty
PostSubject: Anti-Choicers Too Busy Spewing Lies To Help Those In Need   Anti-Choicers Too Busy Spewing Lies To Help Those In Need EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 5:34 pm

This is my latest post on my blog: http://wingnutwatch.typepad.com/wingnutwatch/

Well this just keeps getting better and better. I recently wrote about an anti-choice woman posing as an abortion consultant in the post entitled: Another Anti-Choice Scam. In it I exposed the woman's education and credentials section to be, let's just say, less than honest. Here is what she wrote:

Education/Credentials
Illinois Valley Community College (LaSalle-Peru, Illinois), Austin Community College and Travel Agent Degree.
Almost 20 years of on-the-job training onsite at abortion clinics and volunteering at pregnancy resource centers. Sonogram training and Post Abortion Counseling Training. Have done research with hundreds of women almost 20 years regarding abortion, pregnancy and post abortion."

Do you suppose those almost 20 years of on the job training and counseling were spent PROTESTING ON A SIDEWALK IN FRONT OF A CLINIC SOMEWHERE?

Here's the part where it just keeps getting better. I recently realized that on the web site where this woman is a volunteer, AllExperts, she is NOT a volunteer in the Teen Pregnancy section! Isn't that where she could actually be helping people? That's where young women write in with questions like, "I'm pregnant and my parents are kicking me out of the house, where can I get help?" Isn't this the exact situation the "pro-life" crowd is supposed to address?

To make matters worse, this woman does in fact volunteer in another section of AllExperts. You can find her in the Birth Control section, telling women to STOP USING BIRTH CONTROL!

Here is her expertise in this section:

Diane Cheryl
U.S.
View Profile
I can answer questions about the various methods of birth control. I can answer questions like "What would be the best method of birth control for me?" and other problems and concerns. I have researched side effects and risks of various methods of birth control. I have almost 20 years of experience working with various pregnancy resource centers. Please contact me at DCHERYL51@yahoo.com if you would like to know more information about your situation

What would be the best method? Why, she tells you in every answer she gives, here are a few examples:

I don't recommend the pills. I don't recommend any hormonal method of birth control because I don't think it is healthy for women.

I would advise a natural or prolife doctor as most doctors put women on birth control without realizing the research that has been coming out recently about hormonal risks and problems.

No method of birth control, hormonal or condoms can guarantee 100% no pregnancy. The only 100% guaranteed no pregnancy is abstinence. If I were you I would just wait to see if you miss your period or have other symptoms. If so, then get a pregnancy test at a local pregnancy resource center. You can find one by calling 1-800-395-HELP or go to http://www.optionline.org . If not in U.S. then please go to this website http://www.heartbeatinternational.org/worldwide_directory.asp

I would be careful though, as no birth control method is 100% safe from pregnancy and no birth control method stops STD's or sexually transmitted diseases. I always recommend abstinence as there are no dangers from pregnancy or disease.

I'm not a medical doctor but personally, I don't recommend any kind of birth control that has serious side effects. In my opinion, I think that the IUD in general is not healthy for a woman's body. I believe in natural things and keeping things the way are bodies are designed. There is a chance that you could have a side effect such as you mentioned. Is it possible that you could have it removed and go with Natural Family planning? Do you need to have any kind of birth control right now the way your life is?

She's super helpful, isn't she? Don't forget about her awesome abortion wisdom, either.

Please contact me if you would like information about abortion procedures. What are your questions or concerns about an abortion? I also would be able to help with resources and networking. I can provide insight about emotional and psychological aspects of abortion. I would like to help you with up-to-date info and advice. I haven't had an abortion myself, but have 3 close friends who have experienced abortion and I can relate through them. I can also provide resources if you have experienced any post-abortion problems; medical, psychological, emotional, or spiritual.

Here's an example of one of her helpful answers:

Question
Inspite of taking precautions my girlfriend (20yrs) missed her menstruation. After waiting for ten days we went for a pregnancy test kit. It showed her to be pregnant. We want to terminate it by oral methods. I have heard about MT pill & mesopill but not sure about the dose and way of administration. Can you please help me out?

Answer
Hi Nitesh,

I cannot in good conscience recommend any kind of abortion especially medical abortion. It is quite dangerous to your girlfriend's health and future. Besides that, I have heard stories about illegal and dangerous doses being out there and not medically safe. Here is a place where you can read about morning after pill. Read this article and all the information on this website http://www.optionline.org or call 1-800-395-HELP. If you don't live in U.S. then look up this website http://www.heartbeatinternational.org/worldwide_directory.asp
Your girlfriend has a chance of death herself from abortion. Your relationship could suffer. There are many considerations and I hope you will email me privately at DCHERYL51@yahoo.com so we can talk more.
I am concerned about you and her and please let me talk to you more.

Sincerely,
Diane Cheryl

So, while scared pregnant young women are asking for help with their pregnancies and soon to be newborns in one section, this typical anti-choice nut is too busy spewing anti-choice propaganda in other sections to answer any of their questions.

Last edited by futureshock on Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NorthStar

NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Choicers Too Busy Spewing Lies To Help Those In Need   Anti-Choicers Too Busy Spewing Lies To Help Those In Need EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 8:45 pm

For someone who likes to call other people "anti-choice," your level of discomfort with others' choices seems to be remarkably high.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Choicers Too Busy Spewing Lies To Help Those In Need   Anti-Choicers Too Busy Spewing Lies To Help Those In Need EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 10:28 pm

NorthStar wrote:
For someone who likes to call other people "anti-choice," your level of discomfort with others' choices seems to be remarkably high.

You didn't actually read my post, did you? I can tell, because your post makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
NorthStar

NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Choicers Too Busy Spewing Lies To Help Those In Need   Anti-Choicers Too Busy Spewing Lies To Help Those In Need EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 11:20 pm

futureshock wrote:
NorthStar wrote:

You didn't actually read my post, did you?

I read it. It was all a big diatribe about how you disapprove of some of a particular woman's life choices.

Quote :
I can tell, because your post makes no sense.

What about it makes no sense?
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Choicers Too Busy Spewing Lies To Help Those In Need   Anti-Choicers Too Busy Spewing Lies To Help Those In Need EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 4:10 pm

NorthStar wrote:
futureshock wrote:
NorthStar wrote:

You didn't actually read my post, did you?

I read it. It was all a big diatribe about how you disapprove of some of a particular woman's life choices.

Nope, it had nothing to do with that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anti-Choicers Too Busy Spewing Lies To Help Those In Need   Anti-Choicers Too Busy Spewing Lies To Help Those In Need Empty

Back to top Go down

Anti-Choicers Too Busy Spewing Lies To Help Those In Need
Page 1 of 1