All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to All Drama All of the Time!

Go down 
+7
Erulissė
RebelCats
futureshock
Emma2
Jincks013
krystineM
Admin
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jincks013

Jincks013

Welcome to All Drama All of the Time! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to All Drama All of the Time!   Welcome to All Drama All of the Time! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 7:08 am

Erulissė wrote:
Jincks013 wrote:
YOu asserted that NO doctor would ever communicate with another doctor via email about a patient.

Quote me on that.

Or quit lying. It's just boring now. And terribly embarrassing for you. Very Happy

LMAO..piss poor backpedal retard. Go back. Reread, you know how to read right? and look at your own assertions. Yet one more example of your imbecilic attempts at message board bullying gone awry for you.
Cunt.
Back to top Go down
Erulissė

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to All Drama All of the Time!   Welcome to All Drama All of the Time! - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 22, 2008 10:15 am

Jincks013 wrote:
Erulissė wrote:
Jincks013 wrote:
YOu asserted that NO doctor would ever communicate with another doctor via email about a patient.

Quote me on that.

Or quit lying. It's just boring now. And terribly embarrassing for you. Very Happy

LMAO..piss poor backpedal retard. Go back. Reread, you know how to read right? and look at your own assertions. Yet one more example of your imbecilic attempts at message board bullying gone awry for you.
Cunt.

I guess that's a "no", you actually can't quote me on that! lol!

Geez, Jincks, this is going badly for you!
Back to top Go down
Jincks013

Jincks013

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to All Drama All of the Time!   Welcome to All Drama All of the Time! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 12:58 pm

Erulissė wrote:
Jincks013 wrote:
Erulissė wrote:
Jincks013 wrote:

Quote me on that.

Cunt.

If you're going say something that stupid you could at least fake a stroke.
Back to top Go down
Erulissė

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to All Drama All of the Time!   Welcome to All Drama All of the Time! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 7:25 pm

Jincks013 wrote:
Erulissė wrote:
Jincks013 wrote:
Erulissė wrote:
Jincks013 wrote:

Quote me on that.

Cunt.

If you're going say something that stupid you could at least fake a stroke.

Oooh, you used two syllable words this time!!! And you spelled everything correctly, too!!

Good job, mate! You'll get the hang of this communication concept one day. I'm pulling for you!
Back to top Go down
Jincks013

Jincks013

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to All Drama All of the Time!   Welcome to All Drama All of the Time! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 7:51 am

Its been weeks and weeks there little miss tree girl and I am still waiting for your proof. You do have it right? I think you've been caught in a bald faced lie. Not that I expect to much from a mental minority like you but c'mon even you ought to be able to produce proof to back up your latest bit of abject stupidity.

Whats wrong? Can't cover your tracks this time? I think your mental train jumped the track some time back and you never noticed. Just provide proof. I am going to hound you until you do or admit you are a skank and a liar.
Back to top Go down
Jincks013

Jincks013

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to All Drama All of the Time!   Welcome to All Drama All of the Time! - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2008 10:15 am

Still waiting on that proof, bitch.
Back to top Go down
Erulissė

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to All Drama All of the Time!   Welcome to All Drama All of the Time! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2008 11:49 am

Okay, but you begged for it...

community.slim-fast.com/user/Profile.aspx?UserID=8721

Quote :
Jincks013. About Me. Divorced mother of two; lost the custody battle, got depressed, got fat, regaining myself.

affraid
Back to top Go down
Jincks013

Jincks013

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to All Drama All of the Time!   Welcome to All Drama All of the Time! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 4:54 pm

Nicely played cunt. Did you invent that yourself or did you pay someone to pretend to be me? Not that I'm not flattered (and a little freaked out) that you are so obssessed by me that you stalk my favorite moniker all over the web but you'll understand that no one would take you seriously. FYI Cunt.. there are people here who have seen pics of me and know I am HAWT in my size 4 to 6 (dependant on maker) though I do consider being 6 a bit heavy for me.
Slimfasts? LMAO.. loser.

Last edited by Jincks013 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to All Drama All of the Time!   Welcome to All Drama All of the Time! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 10:33 am

Jincks013 wrote:
Edited by NorthStar. Please try to keep your comments constructive.

Jincks, I apologize for that edit, please retype your post. I have deleted th entire moderator program so this will not happen again.
Back to top Go down
https://alldrama.rpg-board.net
Negative Overload

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to All Drama All of the Time!   Welcome to All Drama All of the Time! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 12:23 pm

I just want to say that I thought this thread was hilarious, and a perfect introduction to the forum.

--------------------
That's all. Go on home now.
Back to top Go down
Erulissė

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to All Drama All of the Time!   Welcome to All Drama All of the Time! - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 2:21 pm

Gracious, I forgot about this thread!

Welcome to the forum, Negative Overload!

Although Jincks has probably overeaten herself into oblivion and used the word "cunt" so much that's all she can say, I want to show that she was lying about the 'pretend' business. Just for fun.

http://www.slim-fast.com/search/SearchResults.aspx?u=8721&o=DateDescending

Looks like a hooker. No wonder she lost her kids. Courts don't like to give kids to prostitutes. lol!
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to All Drama All of the Time!   Welcome to All Drama All of the Time! - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 8:36 am

Negative Overload wrote:
I just want to say that I thought this thread was hilarious, and a perfect introduction to the forum.

--------------------
That's all. Go on home now.

OMG YOU ARE RIGHT!!! ROFL!!

3 posts after the OP and BAM:
Quote :
I just can't handle your stupidity anymore.

lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
jonthanadison

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to All Drama All of the Time!   Welcome to All Drama All of the Time! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 10:56 am

Just wanted to drop in and say hi.I guess I must introduce myself.First and foremost I love Internet marketing, and practically anything to accomplish with advertising and marketing in general.Well that will wrap it up for correct now guys glad to meet all of you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to All Drama All of the Time!   Welcome to All Drama All of the Time! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome to All Drama All of the Time!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2