All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This is what I mean when I discuss teen pregnancy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
futureshock

futureshock

This is what I mean when I discuss teen pregnancy Empty
PostSubject: This is what I mean when I discuss teen pregnancy   This is what I mean when I discuss teen pregnancy EmptySat May 24, 2008 12:52 am

Just to set the record straight, the following scenario is an example of what I am speaking about when I discuss "teen" pregnancy:

ehealth

Alesana wrote:
Alright well. im 13 and I had un-protected sex
2weeks ago. I know i'm a bit young ... but love
cant wait . Anyway, I thought I was preg. I missed
my period by four days .. and today I barley started .
Now i'm not sure if i'm preg. or not .
The thing is that I was really happy .. and so was my
significant other .We had everything planned .

We tried the "PULL OUT" thing but once he
informed me ... he already cumed before he pulled
out .. so right then I knew that I might have been preg.
Im afraid to tell my mommy ... shell kill me. I also
don't want her to keep me from my boyfriend .Now I want a baby .
I cried once I started ... but as far as I know.
I had symptoms like .. dizzy-ness cravings for weird
foods mostly ice-cream pickles and lemons .My boobs where soar
as well . So yea, i'm worried and I cant help my self with this
one at all . Sad

This next post is from the boyfriend:

Alesana1 wrote:
Well, I'm the "Significant Other", and I'm kind of going threw a hard time at the moment getting over the fact that she ISN'T Pregnant. ='[
And, Me and my girlfriend, have thought a lot about this, and YES we know we are Young. But It's our lives, So It's what we want.
And I have heard that a girl can still have her period, but at the same time, STILL be Pregnant. I really disagree with that, But I have my hopes set on that.

-Chris

Here are some of the responses. All of the responses agreed with this first one:

Zanny wrote:
I'm sorry, but at 13 you shouldn't be wanting to bring a child into the world. You're still in school.. you can't live by yourselves yet, or get proper jobs to provide for the child.. you just wanna scrounge off your families do you? That's hardly fair on them.

Willa Weintraub wrote:
At 13 you should want to be playing outside, skateboarding, going to the mall, riding your bike to the nearst gas station for candy and slushies. . . things 13 year olds do. . . not having sex, especially unprotected sex!

Yes your young and your right it is your life but guess what? Your not even old enough to provide for this child. Your 3 years too young too have a job and who do you think will be paying for it? Your parents. You're still going to be in school (if your lucky). You know how hard that's going to be?A baby is NOT a doll or a way to play house. You can't just leave it on your bed or in your toy box when you want to go somewhere.

It's your lives, and everyone elses that it will have an impact on. What your doing is very selfish and you should be ashamed. Also, at 13 I highly doubt you know what love is.

Please get some sex education before you have a child, both of you.
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: This is what I mean when I discuss teen pregnancy   This is what I mean when I discuss teen pregnancy EmptyMon May 26, 2008 1:51 pm

i responded to their thread on ehealth.
i think their both incredibly stupid.
and i do not think any child should be thinking of bringing a child into the world either.

I dont think they know what their actually wanting, but are so fixated on this idea, that they dont care.
The girlfriend even stated her mother would "kill her" if she told her,
THEN when that statment was addressed to them both, the boyfriend responded:
"The only reason she does not want to tell her mother is because she does not understand her period."
What would the parents of both these idiots think if they both sat down with them and said,
"mom, dad, we are in a 'committed relationship' and both 'love' each other and want to have a baby. Oh and by the way, i could be pregnant right now."
I think my mom would have a heart attack if i said that at 13!!!
No parent in their right mind would be like, oh thats lovely!
What do these kids even know about love?
Again, another fixation not actual thing. They could go in and out of boyfriends and girlfriends like they do their clothes!
Fall in and out of love like a roller coaster!

When i read this thread i thought it was ridiculious.
Yes i do not think there is a problem with teen pregnancies, but at a 13 and 15 year olds age, i do think it is a problem.
These two cannot work, do not support themselves at all, are not allowed to move out yet...the parents of both these selfish children would be supporting them AND their baby. Buying diapers, formula, clothes, toys, food, health care, medical bills, taking them to hospital visits and much MUCH more.
Yet, they think they know exactaly how 'intense' and 'what it takes' to raise a child.
...Im 18, I dont even know what it takes to raise a child, Im not an expert, I've never done this before, yet two children aged 13 and 15 know it all? They need to give their head a shake.

Their not even done or in high school yet.
You cant get a decent job without that piece of paper that is your high school diploma.
I know some teens do plan out their pregnancies, but i think this is just ridiculious.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: This is what I mean when I discuss teen pregnancy   This is what I mean when I discuss teen pregnancy EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:10 pm

I think there should be a way to distinguish between teen pregnancies of people 18 and older, and those 17 and under. 18 is an adult, so when I talk about teen pregnancies I am referring to situations like in the original post.
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: This is what I mean when I discuss teen pregnancy   This is what I mean when I discuss teen pregnancy EmptyMon May 26, 2008 4:29 pm

yeah that may be so, but when you say teen pregnancy, its pretty much in general...
and even though 13 is teen, -i think its not- i think until you reach 16 your a teen, and before that your a tween/child.
but thats not how society sees it.
Back to top Go down
xwoman74

PostSubject: Re: This is what I mean when I discuss teen pregnancy   This is what I mean when I discuss teen pregnancy EmptyWed May 28, 2008 10:43 pm

How you still read threads over at ehealth is beyond me... the stupidity level there is unreal.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: This is what I mean when I discuss teen pregnancy   This is what I mean when I discuss teen pregnancy EmptyThu May 29, 2008 11:00 am

True, very true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is what I mean when I discuss teen pregnancy   This is what I mean when I discuss teen pregnancy Empty

Back to top Go down

This is what I mean when I discuss teen pregnancy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Drama All of the Time :: General :: Teen Pregnancy-
Jump to: