All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why I Am Pro-Choice

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
futureshock

futureshock

Why I Am Pro-Choice Empty
PostSubject: Why I Am Pro-Choice   Why I Am Pro-Choice EmptyWed May 21, 2008 6:40 pm

http://wingnutwatch.typepad.com/wingnutwatch/

Last edited by futureshock on Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erulissė

PostSubject: Re: Why I Am Pro-Choice   Why I Am Pro-Choice EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:42 am

Good article; thank you for posting it!
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Why I Am Pro-Choice   Why I Am Pro-Choice EmptyThu May 22, 2008 12:36 pm

Thank-you for reading it, it was EXTREMELY long! I just changed the title and shortened it.
Back to top Go down
Erulissė

PostSubject: Re: Why I Am Pro-Choice   Why I Am Pro-Choice EmptyThu May 22, 2008 2:31 pm

First off, I didn't understand that you wrote it, so that was especially marvelous! And secondly, oh, please don't shorten it; it was a really good read! If I had more time I would comment but right now I don't.

Edit to add: I just realized that I begged you not to shorten but, then I said I don't have time to comment on it. So, uh...maybe short is good. Laughing
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Why I Am Pro-Choice   Why I Am Pro-Choice EmptyFri May 23, 2008 1:19 pm

lol! Thanks for the compliment. I will be posting parts of it a little at a time, so eventually it will all be there, Smile
Back to top Go down
NorthStar

NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: Why I Am Pro-Choice   Why I Am Pro-Choice EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 4:06 pm

I get a 404.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Why I Am Pro-Choice   Why I Am Pro-Choice EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 4:47 pm

I took it down because it was so long. I'm going to repost it again, soon.

OK, it's back.. At first it says, this is a sequel to:
Most People are Pro-Life Because They Have Been Lied To

Click on that first and then come back and read the "sequel".
Back to top Go down
NorthStar

NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: Why I Am Pro-Choice   Why I Am Pro-Choice EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 11:32 am

I still get a 404.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Why I Am Pro-Choice   Why I Am Pro-Choice EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 3:03 pm

Sorry about that. I redid the link.
Back to top Go down
NorthStar

NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: Why I Am Pro-Choice   Why I Am Pro-Choice EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 6:07 pm

I find it interesting that, while you go into detail with quasi-scientific responses to the idea that life begins at conception, your only positive theory about when life begins is based purely on scripture. Am I to infer that your beliefs about the beginnings of human life are based on a literal interpretation of religious writings?

That second passage is interesting because the Old Testament/Torah also says that adulterers should be stoned to death. Do you favor that as well? I think execution of male fornicators, adulterers, rapists, bigamists, and other sexual sinners like those who engage in bestiality and incest would largely eradicate the problem of abortion in our society.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Why I Am Pro-Choice   Why I Am Pro-Choice EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 8:42 pm

I think all of it is subjective, arbitrary, and personal opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I Am Pro-Choice   Why I Am Pro-Choice Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I Am Pro-Choice
Page 1 of 1