All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election? Empty
PostSubject: Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election?   Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election? EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 2:31 pm

Who are you voting for and why? Or are you not voting?
Back to top Go down
https://alldrama.rpg-board.net
marvel

PostSubject: Re: Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election?   Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 5:14 pm

I'm Canadian, so I'm clearly not voting.

However, if I were, I'd probably go for Obama. I mean, I like Hillary and everything, he represents a clean break. Since the 80s, either a Bush or a Clinton has been on the ticket. Wouldn't it be nice to have two completely new names? Seriously, this isn't a completely superficial argument: a clean break would represent the end of the political dynasty of either the Bushes or the Clintons. Maybe some real change?

Forget the GOP. I'd rather waste my pretend vote.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election?   Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 5:35 pm

Lol! I agree about the GOP.

I hope Hillary gets the Democratic nomination and has Barak as her VP. Even though it would be great to have real change, as in Barak as president and the changes that he may be able to bring, I don't think he could beat John McCain in the general election.

The Republican election machine would grind up Obama and spit him out. They would take his lack of experience and exploit it. They would make the voters terrified that Obama would have no clue how to defend us against all kinds of real and imagined threats that they would conjure up.

The Repubs will, of course, trash Hillary as well, but she isn't as vulnerable as Obama. Just my humble opinion. Smile

After Obama has 8 years as vp, he can be president for the next 8 years.
Back to top Go down
Jincks013

Jincks013

PostSubject: Re: Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election?   Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election? EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 8:09 am

I prefer Hillary but if she loses the nomination then I will take obama even though I consider him to young and untrained to adaquately deal with the issues we have facing our country as a result of 8 years of King George in the Whitehall Palace.. err the whitehouse..
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election?   Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election? EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 3:36 pm

lol! My feelings exactly.
Back to top Go down
Erulissė

PostSubject: Re: Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election?   Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election? EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 3:56 pm

Why anyone would support Hilary after she apparently talked up McCain as being is more qualified to be President than Obama is beyond me.

"I think it's imperative that each of us be able to demonstrate we can cross the commander-in-chief threshold, and I believe that I've done that. Certainly, Sen. McCain has done that, and you'll have to ask Sen. Obama with respect to his candidacy," she said during a meeting with military officers and other national security experts in Washington, which was convened to discuss her own readiness for the job and her plans for dealing with the war in Afghanistan.

"I think you'll be able to imagine many things Senator McCain will be able to say. He's never been the president, but he will put forth his lifetime of experience. I will put forth my lifetime of experience. Senator Obama will put forth a speech he made in 2002."

And:
Did the Clinton Campaign Doctor Obama Footage to Make Him 'Blacker'?
http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/03/did-the-clinton.html
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election?   Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election? EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 6:28 pm

Well, the negativity is rampant in politics, unfortunately.
Back to top Go down
Jincks013

Jincks013

PostSubject: Re: Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election?   Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election? EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 8:18 am

Erulissė wrote:
Why anyone would support Hilary after she apparently talked up McCain as being is more qualified to be President than Obama is beyond me.

"I think it's imperative that each of us be able to demonstrate we can cross the commander-in-chief threshold, and I believe that I've done that. Certainly, Sen. McCain has done that, and you'll have to ask Sen. Obama with respect to his candidacy," she said during a meeting with military officers and other national security experts in Washington, which was convened to discuss her own readiness for the job and her plans for dealing with the war in Afghanistan.

"I think you'll be able to imagine many things Senator McCain will be able to say. He's never been the president, but he will put forth his lifetime of experience. I will put forth my lifetime of experience. Senator Obama will put forth a speech he made in 2002."

And:
Did the Clinton Campaign Doctor Obama Footage to Make Him 'Blacker'?
http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2008/03/did-the-clinton.html

Possibly because it is my vote, my choice and I didn't ask your permission to vote how I choose. Any other appallingly stupid questions I can answer for you?
Back to top Go down
Erulissė

PostSubject: Re: Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election?   Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election? EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 3:00 pm

Megalomaniac much? Who asked you?

Anyone who would support Hillary after this information isn't someone I would respect enough to care to get their opinion on, anyways.

Any further appallingly stupid assumptions you'd like to get out of your system while avoiding pertinent discussion?

Way to set the tone. cheers
Back to top Go down
Erulissė

PostSubject: Re: Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election?   Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election? EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 3:02 pm

Jincks013 wrote:

Possibly because it is my vote, my choice and I didn't ask your permission to vote how I choose. Any other appallingly stupid questions I can answer for you?

Oh, and yeah, that's how Hillary's supporters act. ^ *applause*
Back to top Go down
Jincks013

Jincks013

PostSubject: Re: Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election?   Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election? EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 5:15 pm

Erulissė wrote:
Jincks013 wrote:

I don't know about you but I prefer to vote for my canidate of choice not their supporters. Last I heard the supporters were not on the ballot, the canidate is. Are you this stupid by nature or did you take classes to get there?
Back to top Go down
Erulissė

PostSubject: Re: Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election?   Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election? EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 9:22 pm

Jincks013 wrote:
Erulissė wrote:
Jincks013 wrote:

I don't know about you but I prefer to vote for my canidate of choice not their supporters. Last I heard the supporters were not on the ballot, the canidate is. Are you this stupid by nature or did you take classes to get there?

Apparently I was in spelling class the day you missed, because I prefer to vote for candidates.

lol!

And you must have missed Creative Writing 101, too. At least make an attempt.

21 Reasons Why Hillary Sucks
Back to top Go down
Jincks013

Jincks013

PostSubject: Re: Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election?   Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election? EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 11:48 pm

Ahhh the sweet smell of ad homien attacks in the morning. I do apologize I can now clearly see you did not in fact take classes you are simply that stupid by nature.
Back to top Go down
Erulissė

PostSubject: Re: Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election?   Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election? EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 11:33 am

Jincks013 wrote:
Ahhh the sweet smell of ad homien attacks in the morning. I do apologize I can now clearly see you did not in fact take classes you are simply that stupid by nature.

That's how you have to talk to Hillary supporters.

It's what they know. I mean, look at your posts. lol!

More Hillary Being a Bitch:

Back to top Go down
Jincks013

Jincks013

PostSubject: Re: Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election?   Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 8:04 am

Dare you to clean up the picture little miss hypocrit. But then the only thing you are good for is misinformation. I'd hate to see you change your M.O anytime soon. I usually need to find the comedy channel for abject stupidity with you I get it here anytime I want it you santimonious ignorant fleafart.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election?   Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 10:51 am

Is Obama's candidacy imploding because of his pastor?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election?   Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who are you Voting for in the U.S. Presidential Election?
Page 1 of 1