All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
futureshock

futureshock

Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses Empty
PostSubject: Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses   Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 8:57 am

WARNING: This is extremely distressing.

Watch this one first, and watch the entire thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcIOY9Gzwx0&feature=related

Watch this one second. It is much shorter, and it is the same as last part of the first video, only it has more at the ending.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hflR8O5wPYk&NR=1
Back to top Go down
Erulissė

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses   Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 11:48 am

Oh, dear god, I cannot even go to those links. That is just absolutely horrifying; I still have the view in my head of the people jumping from the towers. I cannot begin to even know what my decision or actions would have been. pale
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses   Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 1:48 pm

I can't stop thinking about it, the whole day. I never gave the theory much credence before, but now it sure seems like those buildings were brought down in a controlled demolition.
Back to top Go down
Erulissė

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses   Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 3:14 pm

Only time will tell.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses   Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 3:25 pm

I hope it will. It hasn't so far in the case of JFK.
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses   Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 5:57 pm

the buildings were brought down in a controlled demolition?
Meaning to come down?
Do you mean like a premeditated act?
Obviously the high jackers meant for it to come down because they high jacked both planes and sacrificed their lives for some religious belief they had, plus planes are huge! the building would come down at some point. Withhow high it was, and where the planes hit, it was all planned out to hit right there at that spot.
I dont think a controlled demolition would have planned this...
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses   Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 9:03 pm

Krystine, many, many people believe the towers were brought down by controlled demolition. Check out this website.
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses   Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 10:00 pm

so this is a controlled demolition because some questions were not answered?
in every case, murder, hostage, you name it, if in the end a person dies or does not return or is not found, some questions are not answered. Why, to protect others maybe.
When you say controlled demolition, is it because people were not saved from the very top of the building?
By the time anyone would have got there, the building would have collapsed, i mean you saw rescue crew men on the news trying to save people but the building was slowly falling apart, slowly coming down, people at the bottom, many were not saved. A person at the top does not seem to have very much luck, being for that reason that rescue teams would and probably did die trying to reach them.
A controlled demolition...it probably was, for the ones who took part in it the terrorists.
To take the building out, when they high jacked the plane.
Do you know how expensive air line marshals would be inside the planes? Obviously the companies would not do this for every air line or plane. They maybe should, but its highly unlikely because everyone these days is all about the money coming in for themselves.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses   Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 12:00 am

Krystine, it's a long story, and I am not sure I understand all myself. I'll try to find a summary somewhere. In the meantime, on ehealth in the general debate section, there is a huge thread about this. It might be on the second page by now, because it was a while ago.
Back to top Go down
Erulissė

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses   Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 12:44 pm

All I have to say is look into the information about the third tower that fell that day; Tower #7.
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses   Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 1:21 pm

it was terror organized, it was planned out by the terrorists.
to affect America. And to get a George Bush.
There was also a plane that was supposed to go ino the White House, but people on the plane saved the White House by making the plane crash into a field instead of the White House.
Back to top Go down
Erulissė

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses   Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 3:55 pm

Parakeets in a parakeet cage.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses   Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 5:10 pm

krystineM wrote:
it was terror organized, it was planned out by the terrorists.
to affect America. And to get a George Bush.
There was also a plane that was supposed to go ino the White House, but people on the plane saved the White House by making the plane crash into a field instead of the White House.

Yes, that is the official version of the story, but if you look into it there are many things that don't add up. The buildings look like they fell in a way a building falls that is pulled down on purpose, i.e., controlled demolition.

Also, there is a third world trade center building that fell, wtc #7. It fell in the afternoon of 9/11. The BBC reported it's collapse 20 MINUTES before it happened. In fact, the reporter has WTC 7 in the background still standing while she is giving the news report.

Check it out here.

Actually, here is a better video. This one references the previous video I told you about, but it gives more of an overall story. It is from Italy, so be sure to read the subtitles, and watch all of it. HERE
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses   Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 8:45 pm

thats intresting.
after seeing that, it now makes me think a little more into it..
that building WTC#7, its really odd that they reported that it collapsed before it even did come down..
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses   Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 10:47 am

That's how I feel!
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses   Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 2:51 pm

Check this out. It looks like planes had bombs on them.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses   Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 3:12 pm

The video that convinced me.
Back to top Go down
RebelCats

RebelCats

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses   Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 6:42 pm

I tell you an interesting video that will make ya think is In Plane Site. Google that and watch it. Some where around here I have it on CD.
a small clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nn6aBXcgLeo

Another good site is FreedomFiles (if it has not been shut down again). They have some interesting things to say about 9/11.
http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/911research.htm

http://www.freedomfiles.org/war/Cnn%5B1%5D.Pentagon.Jamie.Mcintyre.swf

Not saying I believe any or all that they say but it is interesting.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses   Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 10:47 pm

RebelCats, thanks for all of that info. I just spent the last couple of hours watching/reading all of it. YIKES!
Back to top Go down
NorthStar

NorthStar

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses   Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 10:51 pm

Here is an interesting video. I have always been intrigued by the waving woman story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3151MqXu52s&feature=related
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses   Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 4:42 pm

Wow, thanks for sharing that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses   Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses Empty

Back to top Go down

Terrifying 9/11 Last Phone Call As Tower Collapses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Drama All of the Time :: Debate :: General Debate-
Jump to: