All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FutureShock

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Danielle

FutureShock Empty
PostSubject: FutureShock   FutureShock EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 12:25 am

I have I ever told you how much you irritate the hell out of me?

One minute you are talking down to any girl who DARES to get pregnant during their teen years and the next you are practically worshiping the ground they walk on for being so "strong." You should pull your head out of your ass for a second a realize how completely lame you sound.

A lot of girls do get pregnant while they are teens. Are they selfish? Not always. Many finish school and sacrifice their youth for their child. They do what they think is right and just for the situation and if you decided to grow a brain within that thick cranium of yours you might realize that. Since you have never experienced what they have you should shut the hell up before judging.

Respond as you wish. I would love to chat.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

FutureShock Empty
PostSubject: Re: FutureShock   FutureShock EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 12:57 am

lol! I will in a minute. I'm watching The Daily Show right now. Smile
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

FutureShock Empty
PostSubject: Re: FutureShock   FutureShock EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 1:21 am

Danielle wrote:
I have I ever told you how much you irritate the hell out of me?

One minute you are talking down to any girl who DARES to get pregnant during their teen years and the next you are practically worshiping the ground they walk on for being so "strong." You should pull your head out of your ass for a second a realize how completely lame you sound.

A lot of girls do get pregnant while they are teens.

But they don't "get pregnant" like someone "gets cancer". Regardless of how the pregnancy occurred, whether it was on purpose or not, most of the teens then CHOSE to give birth. Most of them didn't have to.

Quote :
Are they selfish? Not always. Many finish school and sacrifice their youth for their child. They do what they think is right and just for the situation
How can they take care of a child without burdening those around them? In many cases their parents are left caring for their children while they go back to school. The teens are NOT working full time jobs paying for all of the bills.
Quote :
and if you decided to grow a brain within that thick cranium of yours you might realize that. Since you have never experienced what they have you should shut the hell up before judging.
I was never a teen parent because I CHOSE not to be.
Quote :

Respond as you wish. I would love to chat.

I love to chat about stuff like this, too. Cool
Back to top Go down
Danielle

FutureShock Empty
PostSubject: Re: FutureShock   FutureShock EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 3:37 am

So you have never heard of a teen choosing to quite school and care full time for their child? You suddenly know exactly what every teen mother has done or will be doing with her future? And do you really believe that every teen who becomes pregnant can only rectify that with an abortion?

You also seem to think that every teen who becomes pregnant must not be fullfilling their responsibilities. And yet you have given many of the irresponsible teens on ehealth compliments on their so called "strength." Do you just like to pick and choose the people you support based on whimsy? If you are going to say teen pregnancy is irresponsible then don't turn around and congratulate a teen parent for doing little.

You seem to have a strange paradigm about teen pregnancy. Your obsession may even border on pathological. Have you thought about counseling?
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

FutureShock Empty
PostSubject: Re: FutureShock   FutureShock EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 10:28 am

Danielle wrote:
So you have never heard of a teen choosing to quite school and care full time for their child?
What good will that do? How can they ever get a decent job to support themselves and their child without at least a high school education? Even if they care for the child themselves, their parents or society has to pay for their bills.
Quote :

You suddenly know exactly what every teen mother has done or will be doing with her future? And do you really believe that every teen who becomes pregnant can only rectify that with an abortion?
Or adoption.
Quote :

You also seem to think that every teen who becomes pregnant must not be fullfilling their responsibilities. And yet you have given many of the irresponsible teens on ehealth compliments on their so called "strength." Do you just like to pick and choose the people you support based on whimsy? If you are going to say teen pregnancy is irresponsible then don't turn around and congratulate a teen parent for doing little.

You seem to have a strange paradigm about teen pregnancy. Your obsession may even border on pathological. Have you thought about counseling?
lol!
Back to top Go down
TrueAtheist

FutureShock Empty
PostSubject: Re: FutureShock   FutureShock EmptyWed May 28, 2008 3:37 pm

futureshock wrote:
Danielle wrote:
So you have never heard of a teen choosing to quite school and care full time for their child?
What good will that do? How can they ever get a decent job to support themselves and their child without at least a high school education? Even if they care for the child themselves, their parents or society has to pay for their bills.
Quote :

You suddenly know exactly what every teen mother has done or will be doing with her future? And do you really believe that every teen who becomes pregnant can only rectify that with an abortion?
Or adoption.
Quote :

lol!

Why didn't Danielle reply to this? I thought you made some good points.

I believe that when you get pregnant the choice is yours weather or not to have a baby. But I personally think a lot of teens don't consider what the consequences are of giving birth. It's very few that actually manage to self sufficiently take care of themselves and their child. Either they drop out of school and doom themselves to a future of low paying jobs, or they stay in school and their children end up being the responsibility of the grandparents, or they end up on government assistance. This goes for any age really.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

FutureShock Empty
PostSubject: Re: FutureShock   FutureShock EmptyWed May 28, 2008 4:05 pm

I agree.
Back to top Go down
Danielle

FutureShock Empty
PostSubject: Re: FutureShock   FutureShock EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 11:24 pm

Actually, this is the first time I have bothered to even come back here.

Yes Future, I do think you have a strange obsession with abortion as well as teen parents. Do I believe being a teen parent is the way to go? Nope, in fact, it is pretty dumb, but many have done the right thing. Several individuals in my high school did in fact drop out due to pregnancy. They worked full time (no one supported them) and when their child was able to go to day care they returned to school. They all got a ged and went on to college.

Amazing how perseverance works isn't it?

Also, to add, it is not only teens who put the responsibility on their families and the government. We this across the board. And Suzy, whom you defended on several occasions and coddled on ehealth was one of many who was relying on others to care for her child and to help her. None of the money she had was hers nor was she paying rent, bills, etc like many others do.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

FutureShock Empty
PostSubject: Re: FutureShock   FutureShock EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 3:13 am

Danielle, welcome back!!!

You are correct about how I treated Suzy. It was pretty stupid of me to not see her for who she really is. Embarassed

As far as teen mothers go, I really have the most difficult time explaining my views on this subject. What I object to is teens CHOOSING to be teen mothers and teen mothers who DENY the obvious hardships and downsides to being a teen parent.

As far as teen mothers themselves as people, I like them as much as anybody else. One of my daughter's friends has a teen mother, and she is one of my favorite moms. I LOVE her! She is so down to earth and easy going, she is a joy to be around. She is an amazing woman, and very successful. Yet I was astonished the first time one of the other mothers said something negative about her and her daughter to me.

They live in subsidized housing and this snob said to me, "Do you know where they live?" Like it was some horror show. I said, "Oh yes, I've been over to their house. It's really nice" And it is really nice, too. This snob's daughter IM'd my daughter asking all about the apartment they live in and my daughter wrote back, "A's room is da bomb!" I guess that means really cool. It is really cool too. My DD was just being honest because she knows nothing about the snobbery going on.
Back to top Go down
Danielle

FutureShock Empty
PostSubject: Re: FutureShock   FutureShock EmptyThu Jun 12, 2008 3:29 pm

I agree that teens trying to be mother's are idiots. They are only burdening others because they have no idea what they are doing, hence my dislike of Suzy (who admitted to trying on several ocassions) as well as Krystine, who is now failing out of laziness and living off of her boyfriends parents. These are CHILDREN who are spoiled and self centered. Abortion or adoption should be the largest options in these cases.
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

FutureShock Empty
PostSubject: Re: FutureShock   FutureShock EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:11 am

i do not live off his parents.
we provide for ourselves you bitch.
they offered us a place here so we could put money aside for our own house,
we didnt call the shots or anything.
instead of being so concerned with others lives, worry about your own.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

FutureShock Empty
PostSubject: Re: FutureShock   FutureShock EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:34 am

Krystine, unless you have a full time job, pay rent, utilities, food, and everything other life expense, then that means someone else IS doing all of that for you. Who is paying for all of your doctor's visits? Who buys the gas for the car that takes you to those visits? Who pays for the insurance on that car? Who buys the food that you eat, who pays for the home you live in?

Because you have never supported yourself, you have no idea how much it costs, or how much is involved. Someone else is paying for all of those things for you, so yes, you are living off of whoever that is. You can say his parents offered, but
A. it doesn't change the fact that you are living off of them and B. what choice did they really have?
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

FutureShock Empty
PostSubject: Re: FutureShock   FutureShock EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 12:18 pm

my health care is covered because i live in canada.
george drives, so he pays for gas and insurance on the car.
we buy food, we pay for internet, our cell phones.
just because we live with his family does not mean in selfish, spoiled or whatever.
what choice did they have? we didnt hold a gun to their head. they could have said we need you out by whatever date they told us. but they didnt.
i think his family is different that most families in todays world.
they stick together, and help each other out. they dont hold that over their heads or say their selfish for doing so.
Back to top Go down
W.S.

FutureShock Empty
PostSubject: Re: FutureShock   FutureShock EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 1:56 pm

krystineM wrote:
my health care is covered because i live in canada.
george drives, so he pays for gas and insurance on the car.
we buy food, we pay for internet, our cell phones.
just because we live with his family does not mean in selfish, spoiled or whatever.
what choice did they have? we didnt hold a gun to their head. they could have said we need you out by whatever date they told us. but they didnt.
i think his family is different that most families in todays world.
they stick together, and help each other out. they dont hold that over their heads or say their selfish for doing so.

You have a safety net by living with his parents. Heck, you have a safety net being with a man who is twice your age. You have a lot to learn about the world and life, Krystine. Stop fighting it and everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Danielle

FutureShock Empty
PostSubject: Re: FutureShock   FutureShock EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 9:33 pm

Keep thinking that Kristine. You guys are obviously afraid of living like responsible adults, which only makes it all the more saddening that you are soon going to be in charge of an infant.
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

FutureShock Empty
PostSubject: Re: FutureShock   FutureShock EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 10:56 pm

spell my name right if your going to address me personally.
thank you for your input it means squat to me.
you can stop judging me now.
that'd be great.
Back to top Go down
Danielle

FutureShock Empty
PostSubject: Re: FutureShock   FutureShock EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:15 pm

Sweetie, if I cared I WOULD spell it right, but I don't so, meh.

I will also judge if I feel like it. Finally got tired of ehealth huh? Very original exit speech... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

FutureShock Empty
PostSubject: Re: FutureShock   FutureShock EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 10:25 am

fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Danielle

FutureShock Empty
PostSubject: Re: FutureShock   FutureShock EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 10:22 pm

That was so original it was ALMOST mind blowing. affraid

Again, your child's future seems bleak.