All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Here is what I think happened to Caylee Anthony

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
futureshock

futureshock

Here is what I think happened to Caylee Anthony Empty
PostSubject: Here is what I think happened to Caylee Anthony   Here is what I think happened to Caylee Anthony EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:59 am

Casey Anthony's Shocking Revelation
Thursday, November 6, 2008
filed under: breaking news

Why is Casey's defense team changing its story?
casey anthony

Investigation Discovery

Despite claims as recent as Wednesday that missing toddler Caylee Anthony is still alive, mom and accused killer Casey Anthony's defense team now has a new story.

In a 30-page document sent to prosecutors, her lawyers argue that if Caylee is dead, "it was almost certainly a tragic accident." The documents state Caylee could've been poisoned by chloroform or she could have died while she was sedated. Their bottom line: The cause of death may have been an unwitting overdose of a sedative.

Huh?

The documents describe Casey as confused, possibly even depressed. They say Casey's behavior had been erratic ever since Caylee's birth and especially in the months before the little girl vanished. Also that Casey's lack of emotion after Caylee's disappearance is proof that Casey is not normal and could be suffering from mental or emotional stress.
casey_anthony_more_photos.jpg

Caylee and Casey Anthony Gallery

Why the new story? Reports say Casey is trying to avoid the death penalty.

• The defense says the death penalty is not an appropriate sentence in Casey's case because she is a young mom and has never had a criminal record. However, the documents never mention that a babysitter had kidnapped Caylee, the story Casey has used -- until now.

Even more shocking: In an attempt to evoke sympathy for Casey, her lawyers plan to show the jury photos of her as a baby. The photographs show Casey, 22, as an infant, playing with her brother Lee, and surrounded by family members.

http://www.momlogic.com/2008/11/casey_anthonys_shocking_revela.php
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: Here is what I think happened to Caylee Anthony   Here is what I think happened to Caylee Anthony EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 11:18 am

yeah now she tries to cover her ass.
what a...disguting person.
how could anyone kill their own child?

she's trying to make it sound like her daughter got into the cleaning supply cupboard and drank what she could have thought was milk or kool-aid.

i have not followed up that much with this case, but i hope that Casey rots in a jail sell and is reminded of what she has done everyday. im sure that when and if she is in jail now, inmates will beat her grusomly for killing a child. one thing prisoners do not tolorate are child killers. i hope she dies.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Here is what I think happened to Caylee Anthony   Here is what I think happened to Caylee Anthony EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 4:27 pm

"she's trying to make it sound like her daughter got into the cleaning supply cupboard and drank what she could have thought was milk or kool-aid. "

Where did you hear this?
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: Here is what I think happened to Caylee Anthony   Here is what I think happened to Caylee Anthony EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 1:49 am

When they are saying: "The documents state Caylee could've been poisoned by chloroform or she could have died while she was sedated. Their bottom line: The cause of death may have been an unwitting overdose of a sedative."

It sounds as if they are saying maybe Caylee got into the cleaning products and drank it, and poisoned herself not knowing.
i didn't hear it, but its a thought that i get, when they are trying to save the mother's disgusting ass.
It seems as if their trying to claim the cause of death "accidental" if that could have been the case, poisoned, the mother could spin it saying she could have walked out of the room or something or went outside and came back to her daughter passed out on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here is what I think happened to Caylee Anthony   Here is what I think happened to Caylee Anthony Empty

Back to top Go down

Here is what I think happened to Caylee Anthony
Page 1 of 1