All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can someone help me understand this....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RebelCats

RebelCats

Can someone help me understand this.... Empty
PostSubject: Can someone help me understand this....   Can someone help me understand this.... EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 6:16 am

Because honestly I can not wrap my brain around this.

Ok so I am going back to school. Right now I am working on my GED. I have been in the class a month and excelling in all my work. I had an 8.8 in math that I have now brought up to a 12.9 which means its now high enough to take the test. I will have my GED and will be in college no later then fall 09.

Anyways, a week into class another girl started the class. Me and her got along well and had things in common. Close to the same age and married. We would go on breaks and talk. Well 2 weeks ago this other guy started taking class. I noticed a lot of girls were fawning all over this guy the first day. I told her I could tell without even talking to him that 1) he had been in prison 2) is a Nazi 3) is a player and 4) more than likely has an old lady at home.

Well within the first week the first 3 were confirmed. He was in prison for 10 years (his 29), is a current Nazi (he was a hat to class that looks identical to the Nazi war hats. With the same insignias and all), and he has tried to hop in bed with 2 other girls in class before my married friend decided to hop in bed with him.

And for the life of me this bugs me so bad. My husband hears me come in and complain about what these 2 do in class. And by far they are not discrete about it either. For example, no less than 2 people came up to me after they left and told me he was grabbing her up between her legs (use imagination here I don't wanna say it) every time the teacher turned her back or walked out of the room. Everyone knows she is married and we live in a small town. And he rides in her car and her in his and he has been going to her house. She will get busted fr what she is doing. But I feel bad for her husband and her 2 kids. This is going to kill them.

So the question is why does this bother me so? I just met the girl, I don't know her family or anything so why does it bother me so.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me understand this....   Can someone help me understand this.... EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 2:58 pm

It bothers you because it is despicable behavior, and you are rightfully worried about the impact this will have on this woman's husband and children. Children are helpless in situations like these, and this whore (sorry) is ruining their lives by breaking up their family. And she's doing it with a worthless scumbag.

You probably feel disgusted that this woman can't control her libido for the short duration of the class, and has to have foreplay right in front the entire class.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me understand this....   Can someone help me understand this.... EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:02 pm

ON a brighter note....

CONGRATS ON WORKING TOWARD YOUR GED AND COLLEGE!!!!

cheers cheers study
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can someone help me understand this....   Can someone help me understand this.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Can someone help me understand this....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Drama All of the Time :: General :: Community Chat-
Jump to: