All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Does anyone else laugh hysterically when reading PLA?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RebelCats

RebelCats

Does anyone else laugh hysterically when reading PLA? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone else laugh hysterically when reading PLA?   Does anyone else laugh hysterically when reading PLA? EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 6:26 am

I have been a lurker over at PLA for something like a month or so. I have 1 of 3 reactions when I read over there:

Laugh hysterically at part of whats said over there,
Sit in shocked disbelief of whats spewed there,
or have a bitch rant in the house about what was/is spewed there.

Seriously at one time my husband asked me not to read over there because he was worried stupid would wear off on me. LOL. I am sorry but so much that is said over there is so far far off the wall and honestly worry about some of those posters mental state. And before a certain poster here gets her panties twisted over this. I understand everyone is entitled to their own opinions. And I would never want to take that away from anyone especially from anyone at PLA. Because if for nothing else I get great comic relief 99% of the time reading what is said there. That site and its following is just out there.

What is others opinion or feelings on that site.

**I was unsure whether to post this post here, general debate or abortion debate. If it fits better there please can you more it there. Thanks**
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else laugh hysterically when reading PLA?   Does anyone else laugh hysterically when reading PLA? EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 6:38 am

It's fine right here, and my reaction to that site is fear.

Among the different types of pro-lifers, most fall into two categories, in my opinion.
The first is the person who is uneducated/brainwashed/ignorant and doesn't realize the images of aborted fetuses aren't real, and that is why they are pro-life.

The second type is the type at PLA. They know the pics are fake but use them anyhow to brainwash the ignorant so that they can take rights away from women, because they hate women.
Back to top Go down
Erulissė

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else laugh hysterically when reading PLA?   Does anyone else laugh hysterically when reading PLA? EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 11:08 am

I've read some over there in the past.

Magnet for stupidity.
Back to top Go down
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else laugh hysterically when reading PLA?   Does anyone else laugh hysterically when reading PLA? EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 2:03 am

The retardation is rampant on that site. My personal favorite was a man asking how he could coerce his niece (or similar female family member) into keeping the "child" and giving it to him. That probably made her want to get one even more you lunatic!
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else laugh hysterically when reading PLA?   Does anyone else laugh hysterically when reading PLA? EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:03 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
Negative Overload

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else laugh hysterically when reading PLA?   Does anyone else laugh hysterically when reading PLA? EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 11:14 am

Somtimes I laugh my ass off.

Usually, though, I feel a combination of loathing and pity whenever I lurk there, oftentimes giving way to unbridled rage at their bullshit and stupidity.

---------------------
"Urge to kill....rising...."
-Homer Simpson
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone else laugh hysterically when reading PLA?   Does anyone else laugh hysterically when reading PLA? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does anyone else laugh hysterically when reading PLA?
Page 1 of 1