All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My little guy is finally here!!

Go down 
+3
futureshock
EiriForLife
krystineM
7 posters
AuthorMessage
krystineM

krystineM

My little guy is finally here!! Empty
PostSubject: My little guy is finally here!!   My little guy is finally here!! EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 4:58 pm

George Jr. was born on Tuesday August 26th. 2008 at 5:21pm
He weighed 8 pounds 5 ounces and has a head of hair! TONS of hair!
Im so glad that he's finally here, he's a joy to be around, and such a beautiful baby boy!
I look forward to many happy memories with him <3 xoxo

My little guy is finally here!! Pict2913
finally!

My little guy is finally here!! Pict3012
he had a mark on his face from the forceps. he needed some help coming out

My little guy is finally here!! Pict3013

My little guy is finally here!! Pict3014
the 4 Georges'

My little guy is finally here!! Pict3015
that's my mom Smile

My little guy is finally here!! Pictur11

My little guy is finally here!! Pictur12

My little guy is finally here!! Pictur13

My little guy is finally here!! Pictur14

Last edited by krystineM on Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
EiriForLife

PostSubject: Re: My little guy is finally here!!   My little guy is finally here!! EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 5:52 pm

Aww he's so adorable Smile
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: My little guy is finally here!!   My little guy is finally here!! EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:12 pm

OMG I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. I love the "4 Georges", lol!
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: My little guy is finally here!!   My little guy is finally here!! EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:13 pm

So, was your mom there?
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: My little guy is finally here!!   My little guy is finally here!! EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 6:40 pm

thanks guys

and yes she was in the delivery room with me and George, they both were supporting me while i was pushing and going in labour.
i was glad that she was there with me too, i wanted her to be in the birthing room with us, and she wanted to be there too.
she's really come around, she was really involved in the last few months of my pregnancy, had a baby shower for me, bought me majority of all the baby stuff, and we've even come closer. Im really happy with the way everything turned out Smile
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: My little guy is finally here!!   My little guy is finally here!! EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 8:28 pm

Now I have tears in my eyes! That's great. Smile
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: My little guy is finally here!!   My little guy is finally here!! EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 11:14 pm

i added a picture of my mom and the baby if you wanted to see it future Smile

she was there the whole time, i went into the hospital at 2am and they said my water was broken, but i had no gush of water.
and they told me to walk for an hour because i was not dialated yet.
so i walked for an hour with my sister inlaw just incase it was false labour, that way george wouldn't miss a day of work for nothing lol
anyways, we walked for an hour, and within that hour i dialated 5 cm.!! and at that point george was there with me and we were both floored that within an hour i dialated that much!
But honestly, i had to look over at the machine to see if i was having a contraction! i felt really bad cramps, and they did get a little more intense as i dialated more, but not to the point where i was in serious pain.
Then the doctor came in and checked how things were going, and said my water was not fully broken and most likely ruptured from the top of the sac, so he fully broke my water when i was at 8 cm. and then i felt the pain ALOT more!
So then i asked for an epidural and they put off giving it to me until i reached 9 cm. and then the anestesiologist came in and gave me the epidural and thank god! because my son's head was too big to pass the pubic bone and they first tried using a suction to help get him out, but that didnt work, then the doctor used the forceps and snipped me and i ripped as he pulled him out.

so i think i had a pretty good labour other than the stitches which are almost all healed up now lol
the nurses were laughing at me and jokingly saying 'don't you know your not supposed to be laughing and smiling right now?'
my mom was taking pictures of me eating popsicles and jell-o and sleeping while i was having contractions too Razz
im so glad he's here! he's such a cutie!!
Back to top Go down
Erulissė

PostSubject: Re: My little guy is finally here!!   My little guy is finally here!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 12:22 am

Congratulations new family! cheers
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: My little guy is finally here!!   My little guy is finally here!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 3:07 am

Do you want someone to post this info on eheath for you? I'm sure many people would like to hear the great news.
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: My little guy is finally here!!   My little guy is finally here!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 4:41 pm

if someone wants to they can i dont mind
im not going to get angry if someone posts it on ehealth if someone wants to they can

and thank you Erulissė
Back to top Go down
xwoman74

PostSubject: Re: My little guy is finally here!!   My little guy is finally here!! EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 10:49 pm

Congrats!

I'm the local BF fundie on the board... if you need anything in the area, please ask away!
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: My little guy is finally here!!   My little guy is finally here!! EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 3:46 pm

thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: My little guy is finally here!!   My little guy is finally here!! EmptyThu Sep 11, 2008 5:42 pm

So, if anyone is still allowed to post on ehealth (lol!), feel free to let them know the great news about krystine's baby being born. Smile
Back to top Go down
krystineM

krystineM

PostSubject: Re: My little guy is finally here!!   My little guy is finally here!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 10:44 am

lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Erulissė

PostSubject: Re: My little guy is finally here!!   My little guy is finally here!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 3:10 pm

I posted some info. There is trouble with their interface and my internet browser so it took about five minutes to just post the two pics. I hope that is okay, krystine!

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: My little guy is finally here!!   My little guy is finally here!! EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 5:36 pm

No one is on there anymore anyway. Lee killed the place.
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: My little guy is finally here!!   My little guy is finally here!! EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 6:39 am

Does Lee realize that? I wish her bosses did.

Where did everyone go?
Back to top Go down
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: My little guy is finally here!!   My little guy is finally here!! EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 2:00 am

Lee IS the boss. She makes the dough and owns the site. I think she knows but is too idiotic to know how to fix it. (if it can be)
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: My little guy is finally here!!   My little guy is finally here!! EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 3:04 pm

I don't think she owns the site. It is owned by a large corporation. She makes money from it, that's for sure, and she is the boss of the day to day postings on the site.

Go here and scroll down to find Lee's position.
Back to top Go down
mafiafran

PostSubject: Re: My little guy is finally here!!   My little guy is finally here!! EmptyMon Oct 11, 2010 8:22 am

So, was your mom there?

download godmessage
gourmet restaurants
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My little guy is finally here!!   My little guy is finally here!! Empty

Back to top Go down

My little guy is finally here!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Drama All of the Time :: General :: Community Chat-
Jump to: