All Drama All of the Time
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss and debate all subjects, including abortion, teen pregnancy, euthanasia, and politics.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

venting about ehealth.

Go down 
+9
W.S.
Sunshine4All
futureshock
Danielle
RebelCats
coruscate
Incognito
Flyleaf
krystineM
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
W.S.

venting about ehealth. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: venting about ehealth.   venting about ehealth. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 1:56 pm

Danielle wrote:
I agree. Her maturity plays an important part in it. I will not say her age does because I am 20 and I tend to lean towards not being like that. She thinks waiting to get married is a good thing but yet she was pregnant only months into the "relationship". That is a pretty big leap to be making when you barely know a person as a partner.

I think she knew him. Isn't he friends of her parents or something?
Back to top Go down
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: venting about ehealth.   venting about ehealth. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 5:00 pm

She knew him, but I was referring to her knowledge of him as her partner in a relationship, not just a person she knows. Things change drastically for some in a relationship/
Back to top Go down
W.S.

PostSubject: Re: venting about ehealth.   venting about ehealth. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 1:29 am

Danielle wrote:
She knew him, but I was referring to her knowledge of him as her partner in a relationship, not just a person she knows. Things change drastically for some in a relationship/

Yes, things do change in a relationship. I'd never have a child and essentially tie myself to someone for the rest of my life after a month or two! affraid
Back to top Go down
futureshock

futureshock

PostSubject: Re: venting about ehealth.   venting about ehealth. - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 10:57 pm

Me neither, that's a huge gamble.
Back to top Go down
Jincks013

Jincks013

PostSubject: Re: venting about ehealth.   venting about ehealth. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 5:00 pm

LOL Future.. I would if I could remember what I posted but other then northstar acting like the mental midget we all know him to be I really can't recall what it was.

Last edited by Jincks013 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Danielle

PostSubject: Re: venting about ehealth.   venting about ehealth. - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 11:55 pm

Again, stop editing posts. We are here to revel in the drama, not be forced to follow your ill begot rules.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: venting about ehealth.   venting about ehealth. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 10:15 am

I want to apologize for that edit. Jincks, if you could repost your words that would be great. I'll have a chat with NorthStar.

I have disabled the entire moderation function, so this will not happen again.
Back to top Go down
https://alldrama.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: venting about ehealth.   venting about ehealth. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

venting about ehealth.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
All Drama All of the Time :: General :: Community Chat-
Jump to: